Our mission is to help spread a healthy lifestyle and promote a spiritual, yet practical view towards life. Our mission is to fly and inspire everyone to fly with us. Our mission is to reach the highest mountains of Spirituality and help everyone climb with us. Our mission is to fill the world with the beauties of loving kindness and to spread joy and happiness. We have made this our mission to inspire everyone to Manifest Our Greatness together; to give the gift of Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga to as many souls possible and encourage them to shine, and be the greatest they have ever imagined.
To make this possible, we would like to call upon whoever is interested in increasing the global awareness and help their fellow men. Our main areas of attention include Physical Health, Emotional Well-being, Mental Strength and Spiritual Empowerment. Though our expertise is on the MCKS Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga and would love to receive articles related to them, we warmly welcome any article that inspires, educates and transforms.
Prana World is rapidly growing! Our main focus is to introduce and spread Pranic Healing & Arhatic Yoga through the internet and we have a digital first publishing mind-set. We deeply think about content, its value and how it can inspire people and add value to their life. Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga is our passion, and so we love reading, talking, blogging and tweeting on anything related to this noble knowledge. We also accept other self-motivational and educational articles as long as they can benefit and uplift others.
We are global and we want awesome authors just like you from all over the world to contribute and make their voice heard. We are also very open to trying new things; if you have a brilliant idea that makes Pranic Healing & Arhatic Yoga shine, or have a personal little project that includes spirituality, self-growth and wellness, we will be more than happy to publish it for you!
We have set some guidelines that can help to make the best out of the posts!
– Topic: The main focus of the Prana World blog is to discuss topics about Complementary Therapy, Spirituality, Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga. If you have specific knowledge about any of the above or you just simply have an inspiring story which is related to Self-Improvement, Health & Wellness, Relationships, Prosperity & Success, Meditation or Yoga, it is perfectly fine. Just drop us an email and let us discuss it together.
– Tone: Please be positive, inspiring, educational and easy to understand. If you have any life experiences, feel free to include them, but remember to include content that adds value to the life of the reader.
– Word count: We have not set a minimum length for the posts, but we prefer posts that are between 500-1000 words.
– Original Content: We kindly and strictly request you to submit posts that are unique and original. We do not accept any content that has already been published or submitted elsewhere; or that you want to submit to other websites.
– No SEO-Driven Submissions: Please do not submit content that are only targeted for SEO purposes and are too promotional. However a link to your website or blog in the Bio section is perfectly fine.
– A Short Bio: We are more than happy to include your brief bio which can also contain links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter accounts. We will publish the bio along with your post. Please keep your bio to just 2-3 sentences, and include a nice and high quality photo of yourself.
– Sharing Your Post: Once your post goes live, we highly encourage you to share it with your friends, colleagues and family. You can do it via email, your website, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media.
So if you have an idea, experience, opinion or any kind of content that you think can inspire many people and spread the light, write for Prana World. Just feel free to drop us an email any time; we will always be happy to hear from you :)
You can upload your Microsoft Word file, leave a link to your Google Docs Document, or just simply enter your article in the text area. You are more than welcome to include any piece of artwork you want to be included in your article, or a video which you feel is appropriate.
Please also include your email, and double check it to see if it has been entered correctly.
We will try our very best to get in touch with you within 7 days to let you know if your articles suits our website. But if it takes a little longer, please be patient with us. Thank you.