Crunchy Orange Carrot
Carrot is basically one of the vegetables that have cleansing and decongesting effect on the human body.
Generally, fruits and vegetables contain a massive amount of prana, vital energy or life force. The color of the prana they contain determines their effect on the human body which is the result of accelerated chemical reactions. In other words the prana of the food affects the condition and well-being of the body, therefore to maintain a good health it is important to take the food which contains the right color of prana.
Carrot has a lot of orange prana, which is good for cleansing the human system. It also provides a rich combination of vitamins including Vitamin A, K, C and B Vitamins, as well as Beta-carotene that is a powerful antioxidant, Fiber, Potassium, and Manganese.
Having a rich combination of minerals and vitamins make carrot an amazing vegetable to reduce cholesterol, prevent heart attack, fight cancer, improve constipation, revitalize the skin cells and prevent aging.
Orange prana basically has cleansing, expelling, loosening and decongesting effects; thereby having a lot of orange prana, makes carrot one of the powerful vegetables to purify the human body and especially the blood. It also has a regulating factor on the blood sugar that is recommended for diabetic patients.
Its high storage of Beta-carotene, which is converted to Vitamin A in the liver, further improves the eyesight and reduces the risk of macular degeneration disease by 40%.
In general carrot helps in:
1. Cleansing the Body – This quality is the result of having orange prana in abundance, which creates a cleansing and decongesting effect on the body. Furthermore the Vitamin A, helps the liver to flush the dirty energies and toxins out of the body.
2. Improving the Vision – Beta-carotene, which converts to Vitamin A in the liver, helps in improving the vision. Vitamin A, transforming to rhodopsin in the retina improves night vision.
3. Preventing Heart Disease – Study shows that Beta-carotene, found in carrot, decreases the risk of heart disease. Furthermore the orange prana, by cleansing the solar plexus chakra, helps in strengthening the heart chakra.
4. Anti-Aging – The high storage of Beta-carotene, being a powerful antioxidant, also slows down the aging process of the cells and the cell damage.
5. Having Healthier Skin – In general carrot has positive effects on the skin, hair and nails. Vitamin A and antioxidants basically protect the skin from the sun; and also prevent wrinkles and dry skin.
6. Purifying the Blood – Having a high level of alkaline and orange prana, basically helps in purification of the blood.
7. Improving Constipation, Gastric Ulcers and Gastrointestinal Ailments – Having a high level of orange prana has cleansing and purifying effect on the solar plexus and navel chakras as well as stomach, liver, small and large intestines, derby improving the gastrointestinal system.
8. Preventing Cancer – Especially dealing with lung, breast and colon cancer, carrot can be very helpful. Based on researches and studies, Beta-carotene reduces the risk of lung cancer, while the fiber rich carrots help in decreasing the risk of colon cancer. Studies also have shown that women who include raw carrot in their diet are 5 to 8 times less likely to get breast cancer.
9. Improving Hypertension – Carrot by controlling the blood pressure and purifying the blood, helps in improving hypertension.
10. Improving Diabetes – Being rich in carotenoids, carrot has regulating effect on the blood sugar, thereby helps in improving Diabetes.
11. Preventing Infection – The orange prana basically is helpful to fight infection; therefore raw, boiled or mashed carrots can be used on cuts.
12. Having Healthy Teeth and Gums – Carrot has a kind of toothbrush effect on the gums and the teeth.
13. Reducing the Risk of Stroke – Studies show that by taking a carrot regularly the risk of stroke can be reduced by close to 70%.
14. Treating Hemorrhoid – The orange prana of the carrot, helps in cleansing and removing the dirty energies and the congestion of red prana on the anus area.
15. Improving the Quality of Breast Milk in Mothers – It is believed that eating carrots regularly improve the quality of breast milk in mothers. Carrots also help in increasing the menstrual flow.
Although most of the above facts have been studied and discovered through scientific research, these qualities are either directly or indirectly related to the qualities of the type of prana that carrot contains. The quality of all color pranas and their effects on the human body have been completely explained in Advanced Pranic Healing by Master Choa Kok Sui.
- Master Choa Kok Sui. (1992). Advanced Pranic Healing. World Pranic Healing Foundation.
- Herrington, D. (2011). 10 Benefits of Carrot. Retrieved from Care 2: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/10-benefits-of-carrots.html?page=1
- Health Benefits of Carrot. (n.d.). Retrieved from Organic Facts: http://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/vegetable/health-benefits-of-carrot.html
- Carrots. (n.d.). Retrieved from WH Foods: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=21
- The Health Benefits of Carrots. (n.d.). Retrieved from Carrot Museum: http://www.carrotmuseum.co.uk/healthbenefits.html
- Fassa, P. (2011). Discover the Health Benefits of Juicing Carrots. Retrieved from Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/034511_carrots_juicing_health_benefits.html
- Sorour Aldin, M. (1971). The Great Medicine. Ataei Publications.