For thousands of years the knowledge of the place has been a great part of people’s lives and its significance has been passed on to generations through culture and literature. According to a Vedic proverb “place is more important than strength” and a Japanese proverb states that “into the house where joy lives, happiness will gladly come.” In fact just as the quality of water is important to the life of the fish, the energetic environment around us determines the quality of our physical, emotional, spiritual and even financial life. Feng Shui is one of the sciences that deals with the properties of the space. Although the significance of the place is known to all, there are many outdated traditions and superstitions whose efficiency needs scientific validation.
Pranic Feng Shui is basically designed by Master Choa Kok Sui through extensive research and validation which enables us to attract and enhance the quality of our life using the universal principles of energy. It is based on the principle of Prana, Chi or subtle energy. Feng in Chinese literature means wind while Shui stands for water, thus Feng Shui simply refers to the knowledge of harnessing the energy of the surroundings and remaining in harmony with nature.
Pranic Feng Shui is in fact a technology that teaches how to increase energies of success, good health, happiness, prosperity and spirituality through Geomancy or using the energy field of the Earth.
In the Pranic Feng Shui Workshop you will learn:
- The significance of directions in attracting different types of energy such as prosperity or spirituality.
- The effects of certain forms, objects and room formations on the energy of the place.
- To use the proper pictures and to display on your walls.
- The use of special mirrors to increase the prosperity energies of rooms.
- Methods of correction, if a place does not have a proper Feng Shui.
- Why certain places exude success and abundance energies.