“Yoga” means union and “Arhatic” comes from the word “Arhat” which refers to a highly evolved being. Arhatic Yoga in this case is a synthesis of various yoga techniques that includes powerful meditations, purifications and breathing techniques integrated into a step-by-step system to rapidly and safely accelerate the spiritual development of the practitioner. This advanced Yoga system was given by Mahaguruji Mei Ling to Grand Master Choa Kok Sui and has origins in China, India and Tibet.
The aim of Arhatic Yoga is to enable people with various religious backgrounds and beliefs to access the inner teachings, kept secret for centuries, which make it possible to pursue their spiritual development while at the same time living a “normal life.” It means that by practicing Arhatic Yoga not only the practitioner need not to abandon his normal life, career and relationships to pursue a spiritual path but also he can further cope with daily difficulties and challenges of contemporary lifestyle.
In the Arhatic Yoga workshop first physical and inner purification techniques will be discussed, then the chakras are substantially activated in a certain sequence to safely and effectively awaken and then circulate the Kundalini energy throughout the body. This technique which has been practiced by very advanced and evolved yogis, is the foundation for building the much coveted “Golden Body”!
Benefits of the Arhatic Yoga Workshop:
- Learn simple, yet powerful breathing techniques to cleanse your aura and boost your energy and power.
- Learn a series of powerful purification techniques which help purify your thoughts and emotions and build a better character to avoid later spiritual fall.
- Learn a special meditation which moves the Soul Energy through energy channels and helps extract the “ancient seeds,” pent-up emotions and negative crystallized thought patterns from the system.
- Learn to safely and quickly awaken the Kundalini energy.
- As the chakras and aura increase in size and power, there will be a noticeable development in your inner powers, qualities and abilities.
- Learn how to recognize the 10 different “Kundalini Syndrome” symptoms and their remedies.
- Be part of a group where you can experience fellowship and be nurtured in a spiritual environment with regular meetings, updates and weekend retreats.